We sincerely thank you for supporting CFPT Ministry Promotions’ community outreach efforts in 2014. Your contribution helped us to engage the community in forums and events that are vital in helping to make our community a better place to live. We hope you will consider supporting us financially with this year’s multi-tiered outreach program, designed to deal with problems that plague our community as outlined below.
“The Initiative” 2015
“The Initiative” is a series of programs aimed to inspire the community to work towards a common goal. Five key components of this initiative are as follows:
- Build upon public and media exposure that the programs have garnered, along with “Links to Change” a collaboration of local organizations joining together to provide sustainable solutions to local problems.
- Provide a safe environment for the youth to discuss life’s adversities.
- Strategize with community mentors to empower fathers to take responsibility for their children.
- Teach the male generation to respect themselves and their female counterparts.
Additional programing that will round out “The 2015 Initiative”:
- Quarterly “Friday Night Live” gatherings for the arts which provide an outlet for local musicians, singers, poets, and artists an avenue to express their talents.
- DJ/Producer Summit August 2015, an incentive based, music production mentoring forum which equips the young person with the best grades with their own personal production shop.
- Annual Summer Amusement and community outreach package to minister to our youth through an outdoor event.
- Hold technology, sports and career skill workshops to bridge the disproportionate gap between employed and unemployed youth.
- An “Evening of Thanks” in November 2015 in which we will collect toys from the community and partner with local charities to help distribute new donated toys to needy families for the holidays.
To contribute, please see the attached donation and sponsorship opportunities form below. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have, and may be contacted at (717) 233-4223 or my cellphone, (717) 329-4386.
Peter I. Green